Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Official Chaithanya Group Website
Chaithanya Group reserves the right to modify this User Agreement at any time without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to periodically review this User Agreement to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Viewing the Website
This site is optimized for the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9.0 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 9.0 and above
- Google Chrome 9 and above
- Opera 9 and above
- Netscape 6
Best viewed in a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our Website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide (collectively referred to as “Resources”), you agree to use these Resources only for their intended purposes, as permitted by:
- The terms of this User Agreement
- Applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted online practices or guidelines
You understand and agree that:
- To access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process or to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up-to-date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s).
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical, or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and you may incur criminal or civil liability.
We may provide various open communication tools on our Website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally, we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools. This means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our Website, it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any Chaithanya Projects Private Limited employees or representatives.
We have the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any content that we feel, in our judgment, does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third-party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal and waive any claim against us.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Chaithanya Projects Private Limited and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such an event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our Website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available.” This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from errors.
iii. The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices or any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral, or written, obtained by you from Chaithanya Projects Private Limited or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties, as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for the use of products and/or services. Chaithanya Projects Private Limited will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary loss or damages that may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on [Website URL], including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, and logos, are the intellectual property of Chaithanya Projects Private Limited and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of any content on this site, is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by Chaithanya Projects Private Limited in writing.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our Website and resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, a breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent, or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This Website is controlled by Chaithanya Projects Private Limited from our offices located in the state of Karnataka, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country may have laws that differ from those of Karnataka, by accessing our Website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Karnataka, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this Website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the Federal or State courts located in India, Karnataka. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, CHAITHANYA PROJECTS PRIVATE LIMITED EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.